-
January 21st, 2005, 07:57 PM
#881
Inactive Member
-
January 21st, 2005, 10:46 PM
#882
Senior Hostboard Member
The snow is drawn prettily. I like it.
-
January 21st, 2005, 11:33 PM
#883
Inactive Member
Needs more plane directed buttsex.
-
January 22nd, 2005, 12:29 AM
#884
HB Forum Owner
-
January 22nd, 2005, 04:32 AM
#885
Senior Hostboard Member
IRT Hyper, imo they are. Btw not bad Xel ^_^
-
January 22nd, 2005, 11:24 AM
#886
Inactive Member
All wallpapers need buttsex, or at least a male phallic object.
-
January 22nd, 2005, 05:24 PM
#887
HB Forum Owner
Nah, wallpapers need lesbians, no cocks there.
-
January 22nd, 2005, 05:44 PM
#888
Inactive Member
Even lesbians need phallic objects to have the most fun.
-
January 22nd, 2005, 06:22 PM
#889
HB Forum Owner
That's true.
Except for feminazi lesbians who will hate anything that loosely resembles a cylinder.
But in any case, limit the number of phallic objects to the number of girls in the pic. Wait, make that 2 per girl, just in case. 3 if they are real. No point in sucking plastic, you know. I never got that.
????
Anyways, not only we took this thread mildly offtopic, but we're letting everybody know we're young men.
To compensate the thread I'm going to post my current wallpaper. Hope I didn't show it already, my memory sucks.
http://img29.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img29...hiistar3wy.jpg
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
-
January 23rd, 2005, 12:11 AM
#890
Senior Hostboard Member
Loli!
Nice BG, I saw that somewhere, but not on Grana. ^-^
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks